We know that healthy food tastes the best!
All of our producers use environmentally responsible, natural farming practices. All animals raised are treated with kindness and respect, and organic principles are used almost exclusively in growing the produce we market. We know many of our producers personally and expect a high standard of excellence from them all.
- B and H Produce Farm (find us on facebook) hydroponic lettuce Food miles: 9 miles
- Blue Haus Poultry cage free eggs Food miles: 28 miles
- Evergreen Farm grass fed beef, cage free eggs Food miles: 16 miles
Farwig Farm nitrate free cured pork, cage free eggs (find us on facebook) Food Miles: 21 miles
- Houston's Home Grown pasture raised chicken, natural pork, seasonal produce Food miles: 32 miles
Marcoot Jersey Creamery marcootjerseycreamery.com Artisan and Farmstead cheeses Food miles: 113 miles
- The Farm at Moy Mell Raw honey, organic seasonal produce, and wild foraged mushrooms. Food miles: 8 miles
- Lost Peacock Farmstead (find us on facebook) pasture raised chickens. Food miles: 24 miles
- Nolte Hills Nursery (find us on facebook) seasonal produce. Food miles: 31 miles
- .Star Gazers Farm seasonal produce. Food miles: 15 miles
- WIL Farm seasonal produce and eggs. Food miles: 22 miles
- Absolutely Natural Foods LLC seasonal produce, eggs from hens fed an organic, GMO free diet. Food miles: 20 miles
If you are a producer interested in supplying our CSA, please contact us with info on what products you have and a brief description of your farming practices.