We know that healthy food tastes the best!
All of our producers use environmentally responsible, natural farming practices. All animals raised are treated with kindness and respect, and organic principles are used almost exclusively in growing the produce we market. We know many of our producers personally and expect a high standard of excellence from them all.
We are excited to announce a new partnership with Pinckney Bend Distillery . Each month CSA members will receive a coupon for significant discounts on products available in their tasting room!
- B and H Produce Farm (find us on facebook) hydroponic lettuce Food miles: 9 miles
- Evergreen Farm grass fed beef, cage free eggs Food miles: 16 miles
Marcoot Jersey Creamery marcootjerseycreamery.com Artisan and Farmstead cheeses Food miles: 113 miles
Moy Mell Farm Raw honey, organic seasonal produce, pasture raised beef, pure Mangalitsa and mixed heritage breed pork, wild foraged mushrooms. Food miles: 8 miles
- Nolte Hills Nursery (find us on facebook) seasonal produce. Food miles: 31 miles
- .Star Gazers Farm seasonal produce. Food miles: 15 miles
- WIL Farm seasonal produce and eggs. Food miles: 22 miles
If you are a producer interested in supplying our CSA, please contact us with info on what products you have and a brief description of your farming practices.